Internet of Things – IoT
IoT (or Internet of Things) has become a major business disruptor in the manufacturing industry. The pervasiveness of cloud-based manufacturing systems combined with the low cost of IoT sensors has created unprecedented opportunity – and risk – for manufacturers.
Disrupt or be disrupted.
With every manufacturing ERP project worked on, we are seeing how internet-connected devices are radically changing the shape of factories, companies, business processes and products. Companies are only limited by their creativity and their capacity to manage change.
mcaConnect helps companies create new, more profitable customer experiences by embracing IoT and digitally transforming end-to-end operations. We help:
- Identify high value IoT digital transformation projects
- Adopt new technology & adapt existing systems
- Transform your business operations
Microsoft has made huge investments in cloud computing and IoT, including building over 100 data centers and launching Dynamics 365 for Operations and the Azure IoT Suite. mcaConnect ties together the technology, processes and people so you can engage and delight your customers. Customers are using IoT to:
- Continuously gather data
- Innovate based on insight
- Reduce risk through predictive analytics
- Gain efficiencies, cut cost and reduce downtime by becoming proactive instead of reactive
www.youtube.com video: Bringing new vision to elevator maintenance with Microsoft HoloLens