Turn information into insight!
Your customer information has to be EASY to access, and EASY to understand. From the front desk to the executive suite, every CRM user wants to know:
- What are my priorities?
- Where are things slipping?
- Where can I make an impact?
In addition, your management team wants to understand the big picture. Including CRM as part of your data warehouse with data cubes, you can understand:
- We work with the leading ERP system and BI tools to align your CRM data.
- Forecast to actuals to budget actuals-to-plan and forecast-to-plan, nice to have actuals-to-forecast. Forecast-to-budget is what everyone wants. Publicly held companies. Transparency.
- Marry info from CRM and ERP
- Creating a data warehouse with data cubes.
- Are we performing according to plan?
- Where do we see competitive or environmental threats? How can we respond?
- Why is this trending this direction?
- What if we try…….?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the most powerful relationship management products on the market today. It has robust reporting and data visualization capabilities right out of the box. Each role or user can have their own custom-built dashboards and reports. Deep integration with Office 365 productivity tools and an immersive Excel experience make it easy for management to perform what-if scenarios and update their forecast right within CRM.
Visualize Your Data with Power BI Connected to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
You can get started with Power BI for FREE. Just sign up on the Power BI page.
Power BI transforms your data into rich visuals that you can organize any way you want, freeing you to focus on what matters most to you. Stay in the know and spot trends as they happen with powerful self-service features that help you push your business forward. You can even embed those insights into your website, blog or SharePoint portal.
Understand Your Customers with Cortana Intelligence Suite
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 works with Cortana Intelligence Suite to help sales people better understand their customers. The tool automatically combines CRM data and social networking history with big data to make sales recommendations, detect fraud and isolate shopping cart abandonment metrics.
Learn more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/server-cloud/cortana-intelligence-suite/overview.aspx
But what if you need even more insight?
mcaConnect is one of the few Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners with a world-class dedicated Business Analytics team in house. We can combine data from multiple sources into one singular data warehouse that can be then be used in a multitude of ways.