Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales?
|Key Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a customer relationship management software solution. Available either on premise or in the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can give you powerful insight into sales opportunities, marketing campaigns, social insights and business intelligence about your business, your customers and your competitors.
Companies typically use Microsoft Dynamics 365 to drive sales, marketing and service activities. However, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can also be used as a rapid development platform – called xRM – to accelerate application development time for other projects.
Why Do Companies Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Over Other 365 for Sales Systems?
- Integration. You can’t out-Microsoft a Microsoft solution! Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available with a full range of integrated products, like Office 365, Power BI, Yammer, Skype for Business and other tools that will help improve communication and collaboration – both internally and with customers.
- Flexibility of Deployment. You’re not stuck in the cloud – or on a server. We can help you weigh your options – and choose the deployment model best that fits your company.
- Management of Anything. Yes. CRM has its heritage in managing the sales, marketing and customer service process, but we’ve used it as a development platform to manage everything from oilwells to citizen grievances. You get a faster deployment, with less risk and less cost.
- Improved Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Capabilities. Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help you accelerate your sales pipeline by enabling your sales team collaborate on opportunities, by helping your marketing team manage campaigns, and by providing sales intelligence to the leadership team. Dynamics 365 can also help you maintain a sterling reputation with customers when you use the customer service / case management features.
- Scalability. Dynamics 365 is an enterprise CRM solution. You won’t see performance degradation when running tens of thousands of users.
- Ease of use. You often hear stories about the difficulty of user adoption in CRM systems. But believe it or not, people will use software that makes their jobs easier to do! Busy sales people can have Dynamics 365 integrated task and opportunity management built right into Outlook. On the go remote staff can connect offline or via wi-fi from any mobile phone or tablet. Each role within your organization can have their own customized dashboard so they can watch for trends – and spot red flags right away.
Why You Should Choose mcaConnect as Your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner?
- We have a strategic mindset when it comes to getting the most out of your technology
- We can help you follow industry best practices – or blaze a competitive trail of your own
- We have deep expertise in the industries we serve
- We KNOW Microsoft Dynamics CRM – In fact, we were named a 2015 Microsoft CRM Partner of the Year Finalist.