Microsoft Dynamics AX – Warehouse Management
Pick, pack and ship with greater efficiency – creating savings you can pass along to your customers. Microsoft Dynamics AX Warehouse Management enables:
- Configurable put away and picking workflows
- Advanced cycle counting
- Running of the warehouse with handheld devices
- Support of multiple picking strategies
Warehouse managers gain visibility and the ability to effectively control their warehouse operations. And, with a flexible warehouse workflow engine, warehouse managers will be able to rapidly respond to changing business demands.
Lowering inventory costs is a major priority for any manufacturing and distribution company. We can help you achieve lower inventory costs by:
- Providing real-time visibility into inventory using inventory dimensions (No more running back to the warehouse!)
- Replenish inventory based on your replenishment rules
- Use multiple cycle counting strategies to gain accurate inventory counts
- Control inventory at multiple warehouses
Hear Why CFO’s Choose mcaConnect and Microsoft Dynamics AX.