Microsoft Dynamics AX – Supply Chain Management
Gain visibility and control with supply chain management
Wouldn’t you love to be able to connect your sales and purchasing processes with logistics, production, and warehouse management so you could have visibility throughout the supply chain? With Microsoft Dynamics AX from mcaConnect, we can help you manage complex manufacturing environments, where you face the challenges of having a distributed (global) organization. Microsoft Dynamics AX can give you negotiating power with suppliers, while giving you the tools you need to manage the entire customer lifecycle.
|“We use Microsoft Dynamics AX end-to-end. It handles everything from the raw materials coming in the front door of the facility, to kitting and material handling, all the way to our burn process through to shipping out the back door to our customers.”
Matt Griffiths, Executive Director of Manufacturing & IT, Dell
Some of the features of Microsoft Dynamics AX Supply Chain Management capabilities include:
- Inventory Management – Lower inventory costs and improve turn-over with advanced inventory allocation and replenishment
- Multi-site warehouse & plant management – Provide customers with choice and flexibility of delivery with agile inbound and outbound processes
- Demand forecasting – Improve product availability by forecasting demand based on historical data using Microsoft SQL Server forecasting algorithms, adjust the forecasted demand using the familiar environment of Microsoft Excel, and import the values into Microsoft Dynamics AX forecast models
- Returned goods management – Manage returns and categorize reason codes so you can
- Quality management – Improve business processes for quality assurance, quality control, and lot traceability
- Intercompany trading – Automate trade between subsidiaries or distribution centers
- Master planning including order promising – Gain quick insight into the status of a master planning run, the urgent planned orders, and the planned orders that cause delays. Forecast delivery dates using operations or bottleneck scheduling. Calculate available-to-promise (ATP) and capable-to-promise (CTP). Plan across multiple sites
- Procurement and sourcing – Facilitate direct and indirect procurement of goods and services and establish a centralized buyer capability across your organization to support procurement policies and processes.
If you’d like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics AX Supply Chain Management capabilities, download the Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing brochure.
Hear Why CFO’s Choose mcaConnect and Microsoft Dynamics AX.