Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations?
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that is simple to learn and use so you can deliver value faster, take advantage of business opportunities, and drive user involvement and innovation across the organization.
What are the Core Promises of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations does lots of things extremely well, from lean manufacturing to providing global accounting capabilities. Their driving principles are to meet these 4 objectives:
- Increase the speed of doing business
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
- Work smarter with connected operations
- Drive business performance
How Does Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Compare to Other ERP Solutions
Unlike other systems that have code-bases that go back 40 years or more, Dynamics was developed in Denmark in 1998 – and since Microsoft’s acquisition of the product in 2002, has received significant attention from Microsoft in the form of R&D dollars. We know this because we see how with every release, Microsoft keeps making a great product even better. Customers ask, and Microsoft listens!
In fact, among global enterprise organizations with over $50 Million Dollars in revenue, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the clearly preferred vendor for their next ERP investment, compared to SAP and Oracle, based on ICT Enterprise Insights by Ovum Research, 2013.
Also, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations retains flexibility after it’s been built, making it easier to change your system processes when your business processes change. Most of our customers choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations when they see that they can get the functionality they need, without the big price tags and big hassle of the “big systems.”
Customers also get the standard ease of integration you’d expect with any Microsoft-centric solution, with information flowing in and out of Microsoft Office 365, SQL Server and other Microsoft solutions.
But of course, software is only half the equation. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner you select should have industry experience, software implementation experience – and be easy to work with.
Why You Should Choose mcaConnect as Your Microsoft Dynamics Partner?
- We have a strategic mindset when it comes to getting the most out of your technology
- We can help you follow industry best practices – or blaze a competitive trail of your own
- We have deep expertise in the industries we serve
- We KNOW Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations – In fact, we were named 2015 Microsoft ERP Partner of the Year
- Learn more about mcaConnect and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
Where Can I Learn More?
- Download the Microsoft Dynamics AX brochure
- Read our whitepaper Why CFOs Choose mcaConnect and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Download the Forrester Report: Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Read how Microsoft Dynamics AX empowers manufacturers